The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Project Name
At work I have to deal with the names and information behind specific projects! I was going through the list and I fall upon the following project :

تخزين وتوزيع الزفت

After reading that name I couldn't stop laughing! Why? Well it all depends on how you look at the name! The actual project in English would be called "The Storage and Distribution of Asphalt" but the literal translation in the Kuwaiti dialect would be "The Storage and Distribution of Crap"!

Posted by The Stallion @ 11:48 AM  
16 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER