The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Monday, May 23, 2005
Did I find "her" ?
Many people don't know this about me but I've never been in a relationship before! I think that statement can now be considered "history" since I found someone I'm really into! She's a wonderful young lady who I can't stop thinking about! I met her through a friend, "A," on the 22nd of April this year and we enjoyed a wonderful time that night. After that I invited her on a boat trip (28/4/2005), then I was invited to spend time with her an her cousins at the local "Theme Park" (30/4/2005), on the 6th of May we enjoyed an "eventful" day (in a good and weird way) at a local resort, and finally we went out alone for the first time on the 11th of May!

This young lady is on my mind at every moment in time and I must admit that I can't stop myself from not contacting her! Some people might see that as a weakness but I see it as maintaining communication between us and we both enjoy it! There is one issue with that though! That issue concerns me mainly, especially since her cousin says I have a 6th sense! This so-called 6th sense is attributed to the way I call people up or send them a text message just when they are beginning to think of me or when they want to get in contact with me! This happened a few times with "A," from above, and last night it happened with the young lady! So now she confirms my 6th sense! 0:-)

This morning I felt that I had to tell the world that I found someone I really like and in actuality I really love. I made her blush last night but unfortunately I couldn't see it with my own eyes, since we were sending messages to each other. We actually talked on the phone and the conversation was filled with laughter and love and it was sealed with a kiss before we both went to bed! I feel like the luckiest man in the world!

I love you D! :-*
Posted by The Stallion @ 7:48 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER