The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Monday, May 23, 2005
My Alter Ego
Took a quiz to see which Disney character I am linked to and my hunch was correct! I always thought that Goofy and I had something in common and now this kinda proves it!



You scored as Goofy. Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.

Goofy

81%

The Beast

63%

Ariel

56%

Cinderella

50%

Peter Pan

50%

Sleeping Beauty

44%

Snow White

44%

Cruella De Ville

38%

Pinocchio

31%

Donald Duck

19%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com
Posted by The Stallion @ 7:28 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At May 24, 2005 8:00 PM, Blogger Tooomz said…

    I'm Peter Pan (88%)
    Your alter ego is Peter Pan. You are a child at heart. Anything you believe is possible, and you never want to grow up.


    Where do you FIND these quizzes?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER