The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, June 04, 2005
Car Accident
I left work to go to Souq Sharq to run an Errand when I passed by this accident! About a week ago a co-worker and 2 members of his family passed away due to a car accident and I just wanted to use this post to show how accidents in Kuwait can get really messy! To all those who read this post, please be careful while driving. It's not necessarily you who's going to initiate the accident but you have to worry about the other drivers around you!



Sorry for the pool quality but I was on the move while quickly snapping the photo without looking at the actual scene!
Posted by The Stallion @ 3:51 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At June 04, 2005 9:45 PM, Blogger Tooomz said…

    I'm getting really paranoid about driving in Kuwait. Last week, a truck lost control and flipped over in front of me. No other cars were involved in the accident but the driver lost his life. Always have your seatbelt on and be cautious on the road!

     
  • At June 07, 2005 10:44 AM, Blogger Mark said…

    this is so cool, me and fadibou were on the other side!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/fadibou/17371165/in/set-413001/

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/miskan/17433545/

    we were the first on the scene :)

     
  • At June 07, 2005 11:17 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    I wonder what happened? Looks like a wierd kind of accident!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER