The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Sunday, May 29, 2005
My Work Day!
Today was the typical pencil pushing, dictation filled, notes reading day at work! I sat down with a co-worker who, I hate to say it, was extremely slow! She has a college degree and all but doesn't understand anything related to what we are working on, nor does she know how to write a proper paper! I try to explain things to her and still she won't understand! I have to explain a sentence three times for her to finally get the point! I dictated my notes to her and she wanted to type them instead of hand write them! I didn't mind cause I wasn't doing anything but reading out the notes that I had! We were both supposed to write a paper regarding a website and it's history! Apparently I had 4 pages of historical data and she only had half a page so I had to fill her in on the data! The whole day went on that paper! We started at about 9:30ish and we finished at 1 or so!

One special thing happened though! I had a visitor at work! During our break (10:30 to 11) "D" came by for a visit and we talked for about 20 minutes! It was soo good to see her and it was such a change in the daily routine! I don't mind routine but I'd love it if she dropped by like she did today! Seeing her face, her smile, the way she blushes brings a smile to my face!

I can't wait to leave this desk and call "D" as I drive home to have something to eat!
Posted by The Stallion @ 1:32 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At May 29, 2005 6:04 PM, Blogger nibaq said…

    You are verging on the point of "too cute that will make you puke".

     
  • At May 29, 2005 6:10 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    La7tha... make me puke or did you mean that you will puke? "D" and I are soo into it and we enjoy being silly in love!

     
  • At May 29, 2005 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi NiBaq iTs "D" :) , iTs Our cHoiCe 2 Be THaT Way.. & SiNCe We r iNLoVe We HaVe aLL THe rigHTs ;p , iF u WaNT i'LL HooK u uP WiTH SuM1..HeHeHe

     
  • At May 29, 2005 11:59 PM, Blogger Rampurple said…

    So it took nibaq to get "d" to write a comment!!

    Nibaq let it be... I get to read a romance post every night before i go to sleep so now i don't buy danielle steel books anymore :P

     
  • At May 30, 2005 7:25 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Hmmm the situation gets interestring! ;)

     
  • At May 30, 2005 9:29 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    Stallion...like I said...I swear this is a Soap Opera, a la Kuwait Style...and I'm loving it. "D" and Nibaq are in da house!!! Rampurple...i have a new book for you to read...it's called "Jealousy Among Siblings" :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER