The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Office Quiz 1
Since I talked about my "Office Space" I'm dedicating the day to the office! Therefore here is a quiz called, "What Office Supply is Your Soul?" Please comment on what you think about me being "Scotch Tape" and why do you think I am or am not that kind of office supply!



You scored as Scotch Tape, Man!. Oh, Man. You Are The Reason Polaroid Cameras Were Invented. Funny Faces, and Kindergardern Art. You Can Do No Wrong!

Scotch Tape, Man!


75%

Stapler, Man. Stapler


63%

You Are A Post-It!!!


50%

pEnCiL!!


38%

You Are A Highlighter!!!


38%

PEN


38%

Perhaps, Scissors?


25%

Staple Remover?


25%

You Are A Paper-Clip!


25%

What Office Supply Is Your Soul?
created with QuizFarm.com
Posted by The Stallion @ 12:06 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER