The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Office Space
I wanted to post this yesterday but totally forgot to do so but here it is today! A little over a week ago JC posted something about his work space and named his post "MY SPACE"! Today I'm posting the same thing but under a different name, "Office Space"! :P I can't believe, well actually I can, that my cubicle costs KD3,000 the equivalent of $10,000! Amazing isn't it! :)




I, for one, cannot work at a messy table so my "space" looks like this unless I am going through paperwork and have papers all over my desk keeping in mind that the paper work is always organized even while I'm working on them!
Posted by The Stallion @ 7:52 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At May 31, 2005 9:42 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    Copycat!! :P I see the calender i gave you...of course your mobile phone open up (always expecting SMS's...soap opera), your ipod ready for blasting...Joyful Joyful. Awww and look at those heart shaped post-its. I have one question, why would you have your printer on the floor under the desk when you have enough space on the desk right above it? Ju7a!!! :) LOL. JK. Anyways, Like the "office space"!

     
  • At May 31, 2005 9:58 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    LOL Funny! I need that space to do my paperwork so if I put the printer on top that would take th space I need to keep myself working in an organized and efficient manner! Anyways when I print something all I have to do is reach down, without having to lean of bend over, since the paper comes out on top of the printer!

    As for my phone, yes I do maintain the soap opera at work! LIVE WITH IT!

    The iPod, makes me more productive and also is another way to calm me down! It would be nice if I could blast the music out loud though!

    Thanks again for the calender it's very usefule! :P

    As for the heart shaped post-it, it was given to me by the co-worker next to me... you know the one that I posted about that complains about the AC! She gave me that with the msg "WASTA/MAN Can get ANYTHING You Want :{"

    Inshallah I will be given an office son though! Pray for me! ;)

     
  • At June 02, 2005 5:13 AM, Blogger Sou said…

    It's so neat!! I envy you! hehehe...

    And the iPod is a great touch! And i can relate when you say it makes you more productive and calms you down! That's exactly how i feel when i've got my iPod mini on! It just drowns out the rest of the world! hehe..

    I think the heart shaped post-it is cute! Now i want some of those!! ;p

    Jazz Central--you're very analytical! Scary! hehe..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER