The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
My Playlist
It just hit me that the music I've been listening to all day is "different" than that of what I usually do! Due to this "different" day filled with some amazing tunes I decided to put some of the songs on the play list in this post! Here goes:

1) Van Morrison and The Doors:
Money
Caledonia Soul Muic
Domino
Tupelo Honey
Stoned Immaculate
The Ghost Song
Love Her Madly
L`America
LA Woman
Riders of the Storm
Brown Eyed Girl
The Crystal Ship
Hello, I Love You
When You're Strange
GLORIA
Jackie Wilson Said
Bright Side of the Road
Back Door Man
End of the Night
Take it as it Comes
Break on Through
Soul Kitchen
Touch Me
Wild Child
Love Street
We Could be so Good Together

2) Van Halen
Dance the Night Away
Love Walks In
When its Love

3) Jimi Hendrix
Red House
Somewhere Over the Rainbow

4) Pink Floyd
The Entire Greatest Hits Album
Comfertably Numb (live)
Breathe

5) Led Zeppelin
Over the Hills and Far Away
Sweet Emotion (with Aerosmith)
All of My Love
Come with Me
Dazed & Confused
Fool in the Rain
Kashmnir
Stairway to Heaven (with Pink Floyd)
Tangerine
Trampled Underfoot

6) David Bowie
Penny Lane

7) Lynrd Skynrd
Free Bird

8) Ozzy Osbourne
Iron Man
Mama I'm Coming Home

9) Others like Stevie Ray Vaugh & Carlos Santana, Queen, and Aerosmith, Eddie Money, Guns 'n' Roses, Kansas and Tears for Fears!

BTW I'm only 25!
Posted by The Stallion @ 12:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER