The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Break!
After a hectic 4 hours in the office, running around asking questions, digging things up and writing letters I decided to take a break!

I checked out eBaum's World and found a great clip that I though I would share with everyone! Since I was taking a "break" I though this video clip was appropriate! :-P Boy would I love to be able to do what that guy was doing!
Posted by The Stallion @ 10:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER