The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
"Who's The True You?"

The True You

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be more relaxed, calm, and composed.
With respect to money, you spend whatever you have.
You think good luck might come your way, but if it does you'll be so surprised you'll burst out laughing.
The hidden side of your personality tends to be a little selfish. You only do what interests you.
You are tend to think about others' feelings a lot, perhaps because you are so eager to be liked.
When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you will search and search until you find your perfect match.



I think this is true especially the second point about spending money, except for the following:

1) I think I already found my "Romantic Partner"
2) I always want to be liked but I am considerate and enjoy seeing people smile and feel good!
3) My "selfish" side comes out but rarely!
4) I don't expect good luck all the time but that doesn't hurt though!
5) As for my gf I enjoy her being "relaxed, calm, and composed" but I also like a little party animal in her! ;o)
Posted by The Stallion @ 9:16 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER