The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Age Quiz
I took this quiz and I answered every question honestly! The result is my exact age, 25! Weird!





You Are 25 Years Old



25





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


Posted by The Stallion @ 12:01 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At June 26, 2005 7:09 PM, Blogger Reema said…

    I got a 23 although it's wrong but i admit i do act even younger then that :)

     
  • At June 26, 2005 8:12 PM, Blogger Qa6Wa said…

    i got 12 :/
    i got 12
    i got 12
    !!

    @@

    OMG
    i got 12

    how did i get 12???????

     
  • At June 26, 2005 11:59 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Reema: The way I act actually depends on my mood! I have a different way of acting deping on my type of mood I'm in that ranges from quite and shy all the way to the party animal and everything in between!

    Blasha: Don't take the result personally! In my previous post "I'm Officially Old" I turned out to be 45! Funny huh! There is a difference between the restults of this post and the result of the previous one and that difference is cause by that fact that the quiz is from a different site and that the questions are more in-depth in the previous quiz!

     
  • At June 27, 2005 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It got my correct age!

     
  • At June 27, 2005 8:55 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    LOL...I got 20. That good considering that I am actually 26 :)

     
  • At June 27, 2005 11:59 AM, Blogger Rampurple said…

    i got 23!
    i should have gotten 12 :'(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER