The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Monday, June 27, 2005
"What Year Were You Born Under?"
You Were Actually Born Under:
Full of spunk, you are the original party animal.
You bring fun, activity, and stimulation to any event.
Self-control is not one of your strong points; you have been known to over indulge.
Cheerful and energetic, you can turn the most boring thing into something fun.

You are most compatible with a Rat or Dragon.
You Should Have Been Born Under:

Delicate, timid, and attractive - sometimes you really do act like a bunny.
You're very compassionate and protective of those you love, sometimes too protective.
Your home is really your castle, and you make sure your home is comfortable and well furnished.
You don't like to argue - and you prefer a quiet, peaceful life.

You are most compatible with a Goat or a Pig.


I totally am born under a Monkey! Ask any of my friends and they will tell you! I also agree with the traits found in the Bunny, they are apparent in me as well!

The "delicate, timid, and attractive" is true especially when I'm going to a place where I don't know anyone! I try to look nice by dressing up and I tend to be shy when I don't know anyone!

"
Compassionate and protective of those you love, sometimes too protective." Very true of me! I'd do anything for a friend and I don't like to see them hurt!

"Your home is really your castle, and you make sure your home is comfortable and well furnished." I would love a comfortable house but can't afford it so I live with my parents! ;P I would set up my room the way I want it but as I said.... I can't afford it!

"You don't like to argue - and you prefer a quiet, peaceful life." I hate arguing and so I try to avoid it but sometimes it gets hard! I'm the type of person that would stop in the middle of an argument and shut up and walk away!
Posted by The Stallion @ 7:53 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At June 27, 2005 9:37 AM, Blogger Rampurple said…

    i was born under the year of the monkey as well... it explains a lot... gemini and monkey.. some combination!

     
  • At June 28, 2005 9:44 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Did you actually stay as a monkey or did the quiz tell you that you should have been born in another year like it did to me?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER