The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Sunday, June 12, 2005
!!! WISH LIST !!!
Just a few things I would like to have! Seems like many people are putting up their wish lists so I decided to put mine up even though it might be far-fetched for me to get some of these items! I hope you enjoy the pics though as much as I do! :P

PETS

Below are some of the pets I lived with while studying in the US! I would love to have pets again especially an American Bulldog (the big dog with the 2 pics below)!

Kayla and Oliver
Charlie
Charlie 2

CARS

I really want this roadster! There are only 66 Alpina RLE's in the world! This vehicle was based upon the BMW Z1 roadster but it has a little more horsepower! Granted I would prefer a different color I won't say no to red though!

Alpina RLE 1
Alpina RLE 2

This is what I want for my next car! A BMW X5 4.8is Individual Maritime Edition! The only difference is that I want to get the 2006 model that has the longer look with the extra row of seats!

X5 Maritime Edition
X5 Maritime Edition 2

BOATS AND YACHTS

Below is the "Wally Tender!" I'd love this little speed boat! Just looking at it makes me drool!

Wally Tender 1
Wally Tender 2


Now the item I really dream of!! The "Wally 118" which in my point of view is the best yacht in the world! I don't think anything can get more luxurious than this!


Wally 118
Wally 118 2
Wally 118 3
Wally 118 4
Wally 118 5
Wally 118 6
Wally 118 7
Wally 118 8
Wally 118 9
Wally 118 10
Wally 118 11
Wally 118 12
Posted by The Stallion @ 1:56 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER