The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
"How Extroverted Are You?"

Your Extroversion Profile:

Cheerfulness: Very High
Friendliness: Very High
Excitement Seeking: High
Sociability: High
Activity Level: Medium
Assertiveness: Low



I totally agree with this quiz and I have noticed a change as to how extroverted I am! When I lived in the U.S my "Activity Level" was at Very High and so was my "Sociability." The reason for the change was that when I moved back to Kuwait, I no longer play soccer 3 times a week for 3-5 hours each time, and I don't have my other activities that I enjoyed there! Inshallah when things here change then my levels with go back to normal! :oP
Posted by The Stallion @ 9:26 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At June 28, 2005 7:01 PM, Blogger Reema said…

    What could you do in Kuwait...most of the things i hear from people i know that's it's boring and nothing to do..

     
  • At June 28, 2005 10:20 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    I'm sorry to say that whoever says Kuwait is boring and that there's nothing to due needs to find better friends!
    Kuwait's a small country and there isn't much to do but when you have a good group of friends you can be doing the same thing every week and it will still be fun!
    To answer your question specifically, the following is a list of things that can be done:

    1) Go to a forign restaurant (food)
    2) Go to an Arabic restaurant (sheesha and food)
    3) Malls (several of them)
    4) MOMA (Museum of Modern Art)
    5) Challet
    6) Entertainment City
    7) Movie Theater (for those who like censoered movies)
    8) Private Parties
    9) Coffee Shops (Hang Out and Starbucks for example)
    10)Sci-Fi Center (Scientific Center)
    11)AND THE LIST GOES ON!

    I remembered the times where I used to meet friends at the same coffee shop everyday, and play the same card game and still have fun! Those were some days!
    I hope this gives you a clue as to what can be done here! ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER