The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
I've Been TAGGED!
I've been tagged by Reema and JC! Thanks you guys, that just shows me you love me! ;o)



1. What does "love" mean to you?

Having someone with you who helps you out through thick and thin and brightens your day just by thinking about them!

2. What does "marriage" mean to you?

Just like most people said commitment, but I'll add on trust, compassion, passion, friendship, love, enjoyment, and a sacred bond between two people who love one another dearly, growing old together and cuddling!

3. Do you believe in "love at first sight" ?

FOR SURE

4. How many children would you like?

I'd like to have at least a boy and a girl so that makes 2, but no more than 2 boys and 2 girls!

5. If given the opportunity, what is that one song you would sing for me on wedding day?

Jimmy Buffet's "Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw!" HEHEHE I KEED I KEED!! My real answer would be Eric Clampton's "Wonderful Tonight!" or better yet "It's Your Love" by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw.
For those who don't listen to English music and prefer Arabic then I would go for "Int 7abeebi" by Abdulkareem Abdullah - انت حبيبي

6. What is your favorite holiday destination?

Hmmmm.... Seychelles I'd say, cause I can't say anything else since I haven't been to Bali, Bahamas, Caribbeans and so on!

7. What are three qualities you would look for in woman?

- Respectful
- Kind-hearted
- Confidant/Proud

8. What are the three qualities and three bad habits that you have?

Qualities:
- Good listener
- Helpful
- Open-minded

Bad Habits:
- Addicted to computers (or anything with a square screen)
- If I have any money in my pocket/wallet I usually end up spending it
- Sometimes I'd be talking and get excited and let something slip out! OOPS! Don't worry it's not a secret that slips out I can keep those but I would be talking to someone who wasn't invited to a future event then that person begins to wonder why he/she wasn't invited! Get my drift?

9. Did you have any previous relationships?

The one I'm in now is my first! *BLUSH*

10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Married, house/appt and kid(s), driving my BMW to work with a big smile on my face and out of my cubicle and into an office (hopefully a corner office with a view of the sea)!

Now who do I dare tag next?:

Hmmmm... sorry Zaydoun, Tata Botata, iDip, and ***Diamon***... TAG YOU'RE IT :o)
ُ
Posted by The Stallion @ 7:19 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At July 12, 2005 4:41 PM, Blogger Tooomz said…

    You may laugh, but Jimmy Buffet's "Let's Get Drunk & Screw" was my friends' first song. Because of that they played it at the wedding they had in Vegas. *amuzed*

     
  • At July 14, 2005 11:38 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    LOL...I've seen some these toys before, but I never saw the Hostage Doll before...that toy is just sad. Now what kind of games can a kid play with hostage doll?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER