The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
"What Are The Keys to Your Heart?"











The Keys to Your Heart



You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.




This quiz was weird since it made me select from animals I wanted to be! Granted I selected "Horse" where I could and these are my results!

I agree with a few points but I really disagree with the last one! Love is something everyone needs and there is nothing I won't do to keep the relationship I'm in now going!

As for the whole issue on breaking up, I don't think that's true! Breaking up on something like that is petty! A relationship has to have such flaws in order to work. These flaws are what bonds the two people together by making the couple talk to one another, express their feelings and emotions, and encourage one another by means of support!

Posted by The Stallion @ 10:41 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER