The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, July 09, 2005
I'm Back People!
Yes, after a 1 week absence I'm back to Kuwait and the blogging world! Last week I was on a business trip to Saudi and if you guys wanna know how it went, then you should comment on this posting! If I have enough comments saying "yes" then I will post about what happened! Other than that I know some of you would ask, "Why didn't you blog when you were there?" Well that's because the hotel didn't offer internet with their rooms and if you wanted to connect to the internet you'd have to use a Dial-Up connection and pay for every minutes!

I just have to say that I miss the world of blogging and I was quite surprised to read some of the things that occurred while I was gone! Especially that blogging was in the newspapers and all! I'm also shocked at to seeing *@@* Nooni leave!

I hope everyone is ready for quizzes now that I'm back! :oP

Posted by The Stallion @ 11:45 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At July 09, 2005 2:19 PM, Blogger Nooni said…

    :)
    yes we want to know about the trip
    and hey even if u blogged from over there blogger bot might be blocked in KSA :)

    so tell us all about it :) :)

     
  • At July 09, 2005 8:47 PM, Blogger Reema said…

    Welcome back, yes please i want to know too :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER