| Sunday, February 05, 2006
| I 2 Iz Tagged
|I iz tagged by the lovely Rampurple! Here goes!
Four jobs I've had:
1. Assistant to the Co-ordination Head of Developmental Institutes (Current Job)
2. Summer internship at a local auditing firm (did it when I used to be an Accounting major)
3. Illegal delivery boy getting paid under the table to deliver mattresses in the US!
4. Doing lawn and yard work (mowing grass, raking leaves,...) in the US for cash!
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Coming to America (Never get bored of it!)
2. Sister Act 1 (Amazing!)
3. Sister Act 2 (Best sequel to a movie ever!)
4. A tie between Diary of a Mad Black Woman and Serendipity (2 amazing love stories that really touch the heart in their own special ways!)
(There are soo much more!)
Four places I have lived:
2. Suffield, CT, USA
3. Harrisonburg, VA, USA
4. That's it...The rest were all vacations that spanned anywhere between a weekend to 3 months!
Four TV shows I love:
3. West Wing
4. My Name is Earl
(I love TV so I can add more here!)
Four places I've vacationed:
2. Canada (WEMF Baby!)
3. Cyprus (Have apartments there and need to use them!)
(Unlike Rampurple, I can go on and on about places I've been!)
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Machboos Diyay from my Grand Mom's house from my mom's side of the family!
2. Machboos La7am from my Grand Mom's house from my dad's side of the family!
3. Italian Food (Especially Pasta.... Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken, Bacon Bits, and Mushrooms!)
4. Lamb Chops
(Just like Rampurple,I can think of a lot more.)
Four sites I visit daily:
1. E-mail accounts (Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Gmail,...)
2. Good Ol' Safat
3. Automobile Sites (BMW, Land Rover, Super Cars, Wrecked Exotics, and I can go on and on!)
4. The Firefox Start Page (Anytime I start my browser I hit this site! :oP)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With my friend that I miss dearly KJH! (I will always love you!)
2. Washington DC
4. Anywhere I have friend/family! (London comes to mind BIG TIME! ;oP)
Five people I am tagging:
1. Beyond Q8iya - I wanna see the things that might not always be "In Constant Evoloution!"
2. Mosan Mosan - I would like to find out more about you!
3. ***Diamon*** - Might give her something to do in order to have an excuse to get her co-worker off her back by saying she's busy!
4. Sou - Might help her forget about the things she is going through!
5. K The Kuwaiti - Int ma 3ndik shoghal so at least do something! :oP
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!
|Posted by The Stallion @ 9:12 AM
cool post bro... but sorry to ask what do you mean by tagging... also same here.. also /i didnt forget abt the tel. numbers
Mosan Mosan: Thanks! As for what you should do, well copy the things that I wrote and paste them to your blog but change my answers and add yours instead.
Where I listed my 4 jobs, you would 4 jobs you had!
"Illegal delivery boy getting paid under the table to deliver mattresses in the US!".....I never knew!!! heheheheh...good one!
Tara your "machboos" got me salivating again!
Jazz: Those deliverires made me some good money! As for the machboos you should have come to lunch and diner with me yesterday! MMMMM YUMMY!
i wonder what brought serendipity to mind .. :P
Rampurple: What was that for?
Hey dude I am reading this post at 10:30PM and I feel like I am going to do an essay :)Have no doubt about 9am tomorrow I will be telling the truth when I tell the guy I am really busy right now.
I will have to sleep on it and give you the low down 2morrow.
My eyes did a double take when you mentioned 'illegal'
I let out the breath I was holding in after you mentioned 'delivery boy'. Kind of disappointed too was expecting a very very naughty boy.
Still maybe a little naughty counts as bad too ;)
***Diamon***: Good luck with everything this morning! It's 7:20AM here so it's about 12:20AM if I'm not mistaken in Ohio!
LOL how naughty did you go?!!? :oP Moi bad?!?!? NOOOO!! :oP
Talasim: What up Mr. Rabbit! Nice to see that you have come back! Thanks for the smile!
well talasim has to do with tricks and tricking, the rabit is magics best friend.
always glad to be back, we hope that you will take part in talasim.com by sumbiting a "talasim picture"
Talasim: I would be honored to contribute to your site! :o)