The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Sunday, February 05, 2006
I 2 Iz Tagged
I iz tagged by the lovely Rampurple! Here goes!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Assistant to the Co-ordination Head of Developmental Institutes (Current Job)
2. Summer internship at a local auditing firm (did it when I used to be an Accounting major)
3. Illegal delivery boy getting paid under the table to deliver mattresses in the US!
4. Doing lawn and yard work (mowing grass, raking leaves,...) in the US for cash!

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Coming to America (Never get bored of it!)
2. Sister Act 1 (Amazing!)
3. Sister Act 2 (Best sequel to a movie ever!)
4. A tie between Diary of a Mad Black Woman and Serendipity (2 amazing love stories that really touch the heart in their own special ways!)
(There are soo much more!)

Four places I have lived:
1. Kuwait
2. Suffield, CT, USA
3. Harrisonburg, VA, USA
4. That's it...The rest were all vacations that spanned anywhere between a weekend to 3 months!

Four TV shows I love:
1. JAG
2. CIS
3. West Wing
4. My Name is Earl
(I love TV so I can add more here!)

Four places I'’ve vacationed:
1. Seychelles
2. Canada (WEMF Baby!)
3. Cyprus (Have apartments there and need to use them!)
4. Ireland
(Unlike Rampurple, I can go on and on about places I've been!)

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Machboos Diyay from my Grand Mom's house from my mom's side of the family!
2. Machboos La7am from my Grand Mom's house from my dad's side of the family!
3. Italian Food (Especially Pasta.... Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken, Bacon Bits, and Mushrooms!)
4. Lamb Chops
(Just like Rampurple,I can think of a lot more.)

Four sites I visit daily:
1. E-mail accounts (Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Gmail,...)
2. Good Ol' Safat
3. Automobile Sites (BMW, Land Rover, Super Cars, Wrecked Exotics, and I can go on and on!)
4. The Firefox Start Page (Anytime I start my browser I hit this site! :oP)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With my friend that I miss dearly KJH! (I will always love you!)
2. Washington DC
3. Ibiza
4. Anywhere I have friend/family! (London comes to mind BIG TIME! ;oP)

Five people I am tagging:
1. Beyond Q8iya - I wanna see the things that might not always be "In Constant Evoloution!"
2. Mosan Mosan - I would like to find out more about you!
3. ***Diamon*** - Might give her something to do in order to have an excuse to get her co-worker off her back by saying she's busy!
4. Sou - Might help her forget about the things she is going through!
5. K The Kuwaiti - Int ma 3ndik shoghal so at least do something! :oP

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!
Posted by The Stallion @ 9:12 AM  
14 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER