The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Tiida - Space Wanted UPDATE
A few posts ago I talked about ads in the local paper regarding the Tiida - Space Wanted website! Well over the radio today I found out that the ad was for Nissan Al-Babtain regarding the release of a new hatchback during the auto show that begins on November 9th of this year!

Here are a few pics I found online showing this little car!










BTW there's a blog dedicated to this car but it's in Japanese!

Posted by The Stallion @ 10:05 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At October 25, 2005 12:35 PM, Blogger U.E. said…

    It looks too much like my evil Peugot 206/GoKart.Grrrr Love the colors and folding seats though. What's with the seat coming out the drivers door?

     
  • At October 25, 2005 12:42 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Unknown Entity: To me it loooks like a Renault Cleo! As for the seats I would say it's another way of pulling the seats out, hence "Space Wanted!"

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER