The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, October 22, 2005
Weekend Round Up
This weekend was great! I got to hang out with friends and socialize! Wednesday night was the only day that ended up being boring! I was invited to a samra and it was cancelled!

As for Thursday, well, I had a few friends over (and they know who they are) for dinner and it turned out quite well! 25-30 people were invited, 18 confirmed but only 13 showed up! The night was more intimate with a smaller group and we had more fun! Thanks for those who contributed to what was offered for food and beverages! You didn't have to do that but thanks anyways! A special thank you goes out to "D" for actually making it out to the dinner! ;o*

Friday, Nibaq and I went to Souq Al-Yim3a (Friday market) and walked around! The weather was amazing for an afternoon walk! We snapped a few pics and talked about the products that were available! After the market, I was dropped at home and loaded up my car to head towards JC's house! I had fu6oor with JC and we chilled at his place till I had to leave and go home! I got a call from my friend who wanted to come over to my place so I told him I'll see him there! I got to my place watched half a movie with him and then he said he had to take off!

Posted by The Stallion @ 9:05 AM  
18 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER