The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, October 22, 2005
Tiida - Space Wanted
2 ads on the both the top corners of today's Al-Watan paper caught my attention and it said Tida - Space wanted! One ad had a picture of a girl the other had a picture of a guy! I didn't know what it was so I went to their website!

After going through their website and reading the tiny profiles of the 8 "Tiida Crew" members, I still don't know what the site is all about! The design of the site is awesome but the flaw is that they don't have any info about what they are all about! They just waned people to sign up!

Does anyone out there know what they stand for or what the site is all about?

Posted by The Stallion @ 9:58 AM  
12 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER