The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, October 29, 2005
Decision Making
Ever since I came back from the US, I wanted to invest in a new digital camera! Before that I wanted a new cell phone but I put off getting one! Now the time has come and I want both but I decided to get the camera!

Guess what though? I didn't get the camera! Instead JC and I went shopping and we both got new phones! He got the Nokia 6630 and I got the new N70! I love my new phone! I have to admit though that I felt bad getting it cause I really wanted a camera! The reason I didn't get a cam was cause I don't know what to get!

All I know is that I want a Digital SLR and so far it comes down to 3! Canon EOS 20D, Nikon D70S, or the Nikon D100 are the ones I've been advised to look into, but I have no clue which one to go with! Feel free to give me more advice on which one I should consider or if you have other options in mind!

Oh here is what the N70 looks like in case you wanna check it out!


Posted by The Stallion @ 10:21 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At October 29, 2005 3:33 PM, Blogger U.E. said…

    You can't decide on a camera and I can't decide on a phone, aye! I looked at the N70 but thought it was a little overpriced. Tell me if it's worth it once you've had a chance to use it a little. Supposed to take good pics.

     
  • At October 29, 2005 6:59 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Unknown Entity: The N70 is awsome! I didn't mind paying 200 for it since the 6680 was 160! For 40 more I get a better phone! I still have to get used to the cam! It's way better than the other phone cams I've used except for the N90! The N90 has a killer cam for a phone!

    McArabian: I don't think the government will give us the extra 1000 so start saving up! I will check out the D50 though! Thanks!

     
  • At October 29, 2005 7:23 PM, Blogger iDip said…

    Stallion,

    Check this link, I compared the 3 cameras you mentioned above plus the Nikon D50 ...

    Comparison

    If you want my opinion, don't get the D100 it's obsolete, because we're talking about Digital SLRs ... there are rumours about the D200, but nothing is confirmed yet ..

    If you're looking for a light, small, efficent & affordable DSLR get the D50. I bought it two months ago & it's a great camera.
    my D50 photos

     
  • At October 29, 2005 8:03 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    iDip: Thanks buddy for the info! It was very helpful and I will try to wait for the D200! As for size it doesn't matter much! I really want technical advancement!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER