The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Johari Window
This afternoon Tooomz sent me a link and I followed the instructions! Next thing I know Nibaq sends me the same link but it was for his profile! I did my thing for his link and said to myself, "Might as well make one for yourself and post it on your blog! See what you come up with!" If you think you know me to the point you can 5 or 6 things that might describe my personality feel free to click on the link below! I do have one request and that request is that when you submit your choices please do not use the name Anonymous! Use your initials or your screen name! Thanks!

Posted by The Stallion @ 2:35 PM  
20 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER