The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Last Night
If I had a wish I would wish for the rest of my days to be identical to my night out yesterday!
I picked up my friend "D" at about 4PM and we drove to the beach, parked the car and had ourselves a picnic. Due to the weather here in Kuwait, it was too hot to sit outside on the grass and enjoy ourselves so we stayed in the car with the AC on and had fun! Once we finished eating we walked on the walkway that's along the beach and eventually found a place to sit and just look out onto the water and admire the view! I have to admit most of the time I was looking at "D"! I can't help it I just have to admire "D" at all times! It's hard to take my eyes off "D." We got up and began walking a little more then she asked what the time was and it was already 5:30! We rushed to the car cause we had movie reservations at 6:15 but I wanted to stop to get "D" some chocolate from Godiva! We managed to get the chocolate and arrived at the Layla Tower Theater before the movie started! (Shwaikh to Salmiya) I reserved the couch seat on the balcony! A couch-like seat for 2 that can fit 3 easily! "D" and I had fun watching the movie even though there was a good portion of it censored! Just being with one another was the most important part!

Once the movie was over we met up with a few friends and I kinda feel bad cause we walked in said hi but "D" and I kept to ourselves most of the time listening to music and stand up comedians off my iPod! A few hours later (I think we got there at like 9 and left at 11) I drove "D" home but she couldn't get into her house! Silly "D" forgot her keys! Luckily for me it gave me more time to spend with her until someone got home to open the door! I got to spend about another half an hour with "D" before I saw her walk in to her place and I drove off!

As I said in the beginning, I would love it if everyday was as fun filled and loving as last night! I love you "D"!


Posted by The Stallion @ 10:47 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 06, 2005 7:18 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Corazon Dividido: Welcomd to my blog and thank you for all the kind words! I am still we "D" and our relationship is getting stronger! :o)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER