The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Sunday, September 18, 2005
More Fun and Lots of Splurging
After 9 hours of computers I fixed the problem I had with the Laptop and continued on having fun!
I hung out with my friend "N" and talked for a long time! She had a lot to say and I didn't mind listening and giving her my 2 cents!

I had an adventure traveling since I was driving in heavy rain! I'm currently writhing from a hotel room in DC and I'm a tad tired after a full day of shopping and a late lunch at the Cheesecake Factory! MMMMM yummy! I also had a chance to check out the "Old Stone House" which is located in the heart of Georgetown!





As you can see the bags from my shopping spree! A shirt from Lacoste, cargo shorts from A&F, a pair of shoes from the Puma Store, a few things from Urban Outfitters, and finally a few things from French Connection! I love DC, too bad I couldn't spend time with my special someone!

Posted by The Stallion @ 12:53 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At September 18, 2005 7:50 PM, Blogger Sou said…

    YAY!!

    SHOPPING!! WOOHOO!! I LOVE TO SHOP!!!

    Did you get me anything?! :p hehehehe

     
  • At September 19, 2005 7:51 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At September 19, 2005 7:52 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said…

    I hate you! Puma? Urban Outfitters? DId u get me anything? and plus Cheesecake factory??? I can just die!

    hehehehehe

    la bil 3aks :) Tistahil Stallion :) Hope you having a blast!

     
  • At September 20, 2005 4:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great somebody is having fun!
    Now I want to go the cheesecake the factory too.
    Have some ummmmmmm can't decide just got to be there.
    Glad you are enjoying yourself keepit up ;)

     
  • At September 21, 2005 4:06 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    *~$&!~*: I love shopping too! It's soo much fun especially if you can afford what you want! ;o)

    JC: Moot 7arra! :oP Thanks for the comment!

    ***diamon***: Sorry for making you crave food from the Cheesecake Factory! It was sooooo goooood! :oP

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER