The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Quiz Time People!
You should be used to this by now! Here is another quiz that I answered and posted up! A few people asked me about where I find these quizes and the only thing I could say is that I get these quizes from different places and in order for you to find out where I got it from all you have to do is scroll down to the end of the quiz and you will find the link to the website I found the quiz at! ENJOY!



You scored as Romanticist. Romanticism encourages society to look backwards to find our solutions. Your rationale is that things were much better a few hundred years ago so we should thus look back to those times and replace them in our modern society. You believe in a simple life and that the complexities of the modern world have turned it upside down.

Idealist

69%

Romanticist

69%

Cultural Creative

63%

Existentialist

63%

Postmodernist

63%

Modernist

56%

Fundamentalist

50%

Materialist

44%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com
Posted by The Stallion @ 11:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER