The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, May 28, 2005
My Theme Song
Supposedly after answering the "Your Theme Song (from music you probably don't listen to)" my theme song is, (Drum Roll Please):




You scored as Buddy Holly.

Buddy Holly


80%

The Soldiering Life


70%

If She Wants Me


60%

Believing is Art


55%

Holiday


55%

One Chance


55%

I Predict a Riot.


50%

Know Your Onion! by The Shins


50%

If You Find Yourself Caught in Love


50%

Do You Realize?


45%

Pressed In a Book


45%

Valerie Flames


30%

The Dark of the Matinee


25%

So Says I


20%

Your Theme Song (from music you probably don't listen to)
created with QuizFarm.com
Posted by The Stallion @ 8:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER