The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Musical Quiz
I love music and today I thought I would post a quiz that evolves around music! This quiz was called the "What Kind of Rock Star Are You?" quiz and here are the results! I agree with the result and don't mind saying that I am in the mood from some Zepplin and actually I'm really in the mood to listen to The Doors, and Pink Floyd!




You scored as Rock and Roll RockStar. You a Rock and Roll Rock Star! You like to play classic guitars and listen to classic music. You like Van Halen, Led Zepplin and The Who.

Rock and Roll RockStar


60%

Punk Rockstar


30%

Emo Rockstar


30%

Goth Rockstar


20%

Metal Rockstar


0%

What kind of Rockstar are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
Posted by The Stallion @ 9:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER