The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Friday, May 27, 2005
Night Out and My Girl
Tonight I met up with Rampurple, Jazz Central, Nibaq, "D," "N, and "F" at Casper and Gambini! I knew everyone except for Nibaq but when I got there he pointed out that we have a cousin between us! Small world isn't it! If you read my blog you'd know that "D" and I are going out! Unlike the get together the other night after "D" and I went out, I actually talked and had a conversation with m friends! What I wanna say though is "D" still got the attention she deserved!

After meeting up with friends JC, "D" and I went for a little walk before getting ice cream! After the ice cream JC was dropped off at his place and then I proceeded to drop "D" off at her place! While driving "D" home I wished we were being driven around so that I can enjoy more time with her! I can't stop looking at her and admiring the way she talks, smiles,... She blows me away with everything she does no matter how big or small the action is! When we arrived at her place I just wanted her to stay in the car and not leave! As soon as she left and got into her house I drove away! While driving away I felt that there was something missing in me and a tear came rolling down my cheek! I begin to miss "D" as soon as she is no longer in my sight! That might sound absurd but it's true!

Anyways, I just wanted to put this out there! I am officially going to bed now!
Posted by The Stallion @ 2:35 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER