The Stallion's Stable of Thoughts and Experiences

Thanks For:
Shout Box
Pictures
www.flickr.com
Stallions







Counter
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
The Saga Continues!
Saturday Evening:

After my shopping spree on Saturday, I met up with a great friend, "K" and her friend "T"! We ended up getting a hotel room due to plans falling through! We got prepared and went out and ended up having a good time!

Sunday:

We went to sleep at about 5:30ish AM and slept till noon! After waking up we showered and got dressed, checked out of the hotel, and went shopping! YES, more shopping for me! We went to Tyson's Corner in Virginia and shopped around! I got a few more things from Armani Exchange and Banana Republic! We were a little exhausted and went over to a friend's apt and took a nap! After the neap we got dresses and went to a benefit rave to support those who are in need due to Katarina! The event was AMAZING and I got my t-shirt signed by Danny Howells (for those of you who don't know who he is well he's a DJ)! BTW Tata, it was your "FBK" t-shirt that I wore and got a lot of compliments for it! After the event my friends passed out at about 4ish AM but I didn't! I couldn't go to sleep at all!

Monday:

I woke my friends up at 11:30 AM according to their request and we said our goodbyes before we went on our different ways! "K" and "T" had to go to PA, while I had to go back to DC since I forgot my phone charger in the hotel room there! I got my charger and headed down to H'burg! I took a shower and went out to dinner with a former professor that taught me! We ended up talking till about 11:30ish PM and that's when I FINALLY felt like I need to sleep! I drove home and passed out!

Tuesday:

Woke up early, at about 8AM, and decided to call it a lazy day! I did 3 loads of laundry and watched TV! My host parents invited a few friends and family members over for a cook out and we had a good time! I wanted to show my friends who came out the t-shirt but I couldn't find it! I looked everywhere and still couldn't find it! When I asked my host mom she told me that she found the t-shirt and washed it! I went crazy! I took the t-shirt out and saw that the autograph has washed away! :`o(

Today (Wednesday 21st of September):

Woke up at 7AM, and left the house at 8 after showering and stuff! I went to the school where I graduated from and took a few more pics as well as talk to more professors! I was supposed to meet people for lunch but that didn't happen so I ended up eating at Panera Bread and used their wireless to post this! Now it's time for me to get going and head to my friend's house to watch a movie and maybe go to the park!

Posted by The Stallion @ 8:16 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At September 21, 2005 9:13 PM, Blogger Erzulie said…

    Sounds like fun! And I thought I was a shopaholic :P

     
  • At September 21, 2005 9:29 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Erzulie: Welcome to my blog, and I'm am an extremely shopaholic! ;o)

     
  • At September 23, 2005 12:51 PM, Blogger Jelly Belly said…

    Your in the States? YAY! D.C has always been one of my favorite cities...have fun and enjoy your trip :D

     
  • At September 24, 2005 6:09 PM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    Jelly Belly: Yes ma`am, I'm in the U.S of A! DC is a great city and I'm having a wonderful time!

    Corazon Dividido: I'm having an AMAZING time here visiting friends and my old school! "Those JMU kids know how to show people a good time!" sayeth Robeth Lord of the Herndon Flies! Don't worry I have had my share of good Mexican cuisine! MMM YUMMY! As for the "new girl" she's not new! :oP I'm back together with "D" and honestly I don't want someone new! She's all I need and care about!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Stallion
Location: Kuwait
About Me: A Kuwaiti guy, but definitly not your typical Kuwaiti! I'm very openminded and like to meet new people!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Special Blogs
Interesting Blogs
Credits

Template by:

Free Blogger Templates

Modified by:



Powered by:

BLOGGER